Sunday, July 12, 2009

Help me please to write a C# program using visual.net?

Memory game: Write a program to play the famous memory card game. The screen starts with a grid of 6 x 4 cards, containing 6 pictures each of four different shapes (fruits, people,…). The cards are placed face down randomly on the grid. The user mouse-clicks on two of them and their pictures are revealed. If they are similar, they are removed. If not they are displayed for a few seconds and then flipped over. The game ends when all cards are removed. Add a button to restart the game, reshuffling the cards each time

Help me please to write a C# program using visual.net?
try with simple thing and work ur way up. Its a HW and I am not that smart to do it my self. I am still learning c++. But I think you will find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment