Thursday, July 9, 2009

Computer Project using Relational Database and Visual C#.?

I need to do a computer project using relational database and visual C#.net(visual c sharp.net). I am in my final semester. The project is for 300 marks. I would like something on .NET technology to do. Networking projects can't be done due to lack of facilities.A stand alone project would do. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Computer Project using Relational Database and Visual C#.?
There are a long list of ideas for your first programming effort. many have been used year after year as programming languages have apppeared. Something as simple as a contact manager, book title search, etc.
Reply:Try to develop some web service.for more information you can visit any web service providing sites.

dracaena

No comments:

Post a Comment