Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Does anyone know what (microsolf visual c++ runtime library) mean?

It pops up on my computer as a runtime error warning. It also says program c/program files/internet explorer/explore.exe It also says the application has requested the run time to terminate it in unusal way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. ..... I can connect to my internet server. But I can not open my home page or mail box or browse on the net. I had to run a system restore to fix the problem, this is the secount time I'v had to do this???Thanks to anyone who can help.

Does anyone know what (microsolf visual c++ runtime library) mean?
microsolf visual c++ runtime library error means that the software was written with microsoft visual c++, usually there is an untreated event in the program... not enough testing.... if u have problems on this computer u should do a virus checkup.... it looks like a windows crash for me.....
Reply:When software are written in C++, the finished products sometime requires the addition runtime library files to run, these are normally packaged together with the software and installed onto your computer during the first installation, when you get an error such as yours, it either meant the library file is not found, damaged, or simply altered by a different software when they install their library files, over writing whats already on your computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment